This contract vehicle addresses agencies' needs for professional service requirements that: 1) span multiple professional service disciplines; 2) Involve significant IT components, but aren't IT requirements; 3) Require flexibility for all contract type task orders and other direct costs at the task order level; 4) Are difficult to specify or quantify prior to award; and 5) Create an environment of elevated risk due to their unanticipated nature.
Did you attend the May 13th OASIS Industry Day? Slide decks are now available for both large and small businesses.
- GSA OASIS Program Overview - Jim Ghiloni 29 OCT 2013
- GSA OASIS Overview - Jim Ghiloni - JULY 2013
- GSA OASIS SB Industry Day Presentation - Jim Ghiloni - MAY 13 2013
- GSA OASIS Draft Q and A Final Recs - MAY 2013
- GSA PreSolicitation Meeting Transcript - 15 MAY 2013
- GSA OASIS - Coalitition for Govt Procurement - NOV 2012
- Intro to GSA OASIS - Todd Richards - MAY 2012
- Intro to GSA OASIS - Jim Ghiloni - 18 APR 2012
Follow the GSA OASIS Blog: https://interact.gsa.gov/group/oasis-industry-community